Interessierter Verein Nottingham Forest

Leistungsdaten:

Wahrscheinlichkeit 0 %
0 %
Letzte Bewertung: 24.01.2011
Dieses Gerücht teilen

Siphiwe Tshabalala im Probetraining bei Nottm Forest

17.01.2011 - 19:52 Uhr
Le milieu de terrain (ou latéral) gauche sud-africain Siphiwe Tshabalala a été mis à l’essai par Nottingham Forest.

Nottingham Forest a mis à l’essai le milieu de terrain (ou latéral) gauche international sud-africain Siphiwe Tshabalala (26 ans, Kaizer Chiefs), qui était un temps suivi par quelques clubs français.
Titel sagt eigentlich alles.

Hier nochmal eine Quelle auf deutsch.

Zitat
WM-Held Tshabalala vor Wechsel nach England

http://www.zeit.de/sport-newsticker/2011/1/17/263579xml

•     •     •

zweitausendtrip
Ein möglicher Wechsel von ihm nach Europa halte ich für deutlich sinnvoller als es noch im Sommer der Fall war. Damals hätte man ihn wohl nur als den Spieler, der bei der WM ganz gut gespielt hat und dazu noch einen lustigen Namen hat, verpflichtet und weniger auf seine tatsächlichen Qualitäten geachtet. Nottingham scheint sich ja nun ein ausführlicheres Bild gemacht zu haben, würde es dem Spieler gönnen in England Fuß zu fassen.
Quelleintrag
Sport News WM-Held Tshabalala vor Wechsel nach England

London (SID) - Der südafrikanische WM-Held Siphiwe Tshabalala, Schütze des ersten Tores bei der Endrunde in seinem Heimatland, steht offenbar vor einem Wechsel zum früheren Europapokalsieger Nottingham Forest. Laut eines Berichts der englischen Boulevardzeitung The Sun absolviert Tshabalala derzeit ein einwöchiges Probetraining beim Tabellenachten der zweiten englischen Liga.
Anzeige

Tshabalala steht beim südafrikanischen Rekordmeister Kaizer Chiefs aus Soweto unter Vertrag. Er traf bei der WM 2010 im Eröffnungsspiel gegen Mexiko (1:1) in der 55. Minute zum 1:0. Sollte Tshabalala bei Forest überzeugen, könnte der Offensivspieler für geschätzte 1,8 Millionen Euro wechseln.
die genannten 1,8 Millionen sind denke ich machbar für Nottingham Forest. Wäre schön einen der Shootingstars der WM in Europa zu sehen.
Football manager Bobby Motaung insists Siphiwe Tshabalala is not on trial at Nottingham Forest, but rather on some "observation" relating to medical issues.
wohl doch nix dran.
Skysports.com understands Nottingham Forest and Millwall are battling it out for South Africa ace Siphiwe Tshabalala.
Neben Nottingham auch Milwall interessiert.

•     •     •

zweitausendtrip
In the meantime, Davies revealed that, while Forest are keen on South African winger Siphiwe Tshabalala, it may be with a view to next season.

The Kaizer Chiefs player is currently on trial at the City Ground, but Davies said the 26-year-old would be a player who could have a long-term impact, rather than play an immediate role.

"He is a player we are only looking at. There is nothing more to it than that," said Davies. "We will see where it goes.

"We will continue to look at our targets and see who comes in over the next week or two.

"He is not somebody we would expect to come in and have an instant impact."
Nur kucken, nicht anfassen? ;)
'Shabba' to join Nottingham Forest

South Africa international Siphiwe Tshabalala has passed his trial with Nottingham Forest with flying colours, and will join the English Football Championship side in June.

"I am excited to have passed the trial, and will be looking forward to making a good start when I return here in a few months time," 'Shabba'told KickOff.com as he boarded a Johannesburg-bound plane at Heathrow Airport last night.

"I have never won the league title, and with God-willing I'd like to leave Chiefs with the memory of winning the Absa Premiership for the fans who have supported me throughout the years."

When asked as to whether he was concerned about the opinion that he had to endure a trial at a Championship side before making the grade, the Phiri, Soweto-born player said "They asked to have a closer look at me and I don't have a problem with that. I know that there are other clubs who would've possibly signed me straight away but Nottingham Forest asked to have a look at me."

His business manager Jazzman Mahlakgane expressed his delight with the success of the trial.

"It is exciting times for my man 'Shabba' and deservedly so, he has been working very hard for club and country since the World Cup; and one had to reward him with something better after a marvelous career at Chiefs. I can't wait to see him make his mark at Forest in the summer," said Mahlakgane.
Er wechselt im Sommer.
Nottingham Forest deny Siphiwe Tshabalala deal done

Nottingham Forest boss Billy Davies has dismissed stories the Reds are close to signing South Africa international winger Siphiwe Tshabalala.

Reports in South Africa suggested the 25-year-old, who joined on trial last week, will join Forest in the summer.

But Davies told BBC Radio Nottingham: "We've looked at him and told him we would monitor his progress.

"And then, depending on the progress, and what situation is, we will review it in the summer - with no guarantees."
Also anscheinend doch überhaupt noch nix entschieden.
  Post-Optionen
Den kompletten Thread wirklich löschen?

Paten-Optionen
Möchtest Du den Beitrag wirklich löschen?
  Diesen Beitrag alarmieren
  Lesezeichen
  Abonnierte Threads
  Guter Beitrag
  Guter Beitrag
  Guter Beitrag
  Post-Optionen
Nutze die Thread-Suche, wenn Du diesen Post in einen anderen Thread verschieben möchtest. Drücke Thread erstellen, wenn aus diesem Post ein eigenständiger Thread werden soll.